BBW Admire

SHAVESY

40 - Straight

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Sep 12, 2022 10:05

If you like water then you already like 72% of me, why not get to know the other 28%?

Love to laugh and make people smile. You will come second to my dog, for now anyways.

Looking for someone who likes to laugh and doesn't take themselves too seriously

NEARBY USERS

Scott

Age: 44 / straight

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

samb8888

Age: 35 / straight

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom